View Single Post
Old 14.02.2016, 20:12
Unbridled Mod

Groaned at 628 Times in 403 Posts
Thanked 16,025 Times in 6,275 Posts
lost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do guys want... Valentines Day

Quote:
View Post
I'm making my husband brownies for valentines day, mainly because anything I buy him will be what Jim Jeffries said. So brownies.
Great, brownies....

See fellas, why I refuse to get married?!

Year after year after year of dealing with her incessant BS, her nagging, oh she wants that expensive 2'000$ credenza because it would fit perfectly with the vase her mother (who refuses to die) gifted you guys at the house warming....oh she has been neglecting her artistic side since she left college and a recent woman's magazine (Claire, Intouch, etc..whatever brainfart literature women read) had a 2 line article which stated, that painting reduces PMS and "BAM" you're there forking out money for Migros Klubschule and a paintbrush set which would even humble Michelangelo...and if you don't concur, she'll pout and scream and complain to all her girlfriends, that you're slowly, by attrition, trying to suffocate her artistic side and thus her PMS is out of this world...think Saddam Hussein with boobs PMS......and then she has the nerve to "surprise" you with brownies?! That's what you've been reduced to, a batch of brownies?! I tell you what, take those brownies and eat them your damn self...because even if the oven was engineered in collaboration by Einstein, Tesla and Betty Crocker themselves...her brownies would still turn out dry and stale...but you can't say nothing, because otherwise she'll throw another fit and threatens to pick up another hobby. There, I said it, Happy V-day y'all!
The following 4 users would like to thank lost_inbroad for this useful post: