View Single Post
Old 12.03.2016, 16:13
Jayz Jayz is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Zurich
Posts: 53
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 31 Times in 18 Posts
Jayz has become a little unpopular
Self employed earnings for Employed Person

Hi all,

I've tried searching for this, but couldn't get any results that seemed to answer the question.

I am an employed person, paying witholding tax and completing a tax return each year. Last year, for the first time I earned a small amount of money from a couple of websites that I run (Google AdSense paid to my Swiss bank account) and I'm now not sure where I should be declaring it on the tax return. Do I need to complete a self-employed form as well as all my normal ones that I've done in past years and should I actually have registered myself as self-employed, even though the earnings are only likely to ever be a couple of thousand Franc a year at most?
Reply With Quote