View Single Post
Old 12.03.2016, 16:52
JamesTr JamesTr is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Zürich
Posts: 180
Groaned at 9 Times in 7 Posts
Thanked 230 Times in 102 Posts
JamesTr is considered knowledgeableJamesTr is considered knowledgeableJamesTr is considered knowledgeable
Re: Self employed earnings for Employed Person

Depending on the Kanton you can just list it as "Nebeneinkommen" on the same form where you declare your regular income. Not every Kanton is using the same forms or terms, but the principle is the same.

It then depends on your regular income and the specific amout you earn as Nebeneinkommen and the SVA may send you an additional bill for contributions to the AHV of around 10%. If your Nebeneinkommen is a 1000 a year you'll have to pay them a 100. It takes the SVA sometimes more than a year to process those charges.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank JamesTr for this useful post: