View Single Post
Old 14.03.2016, 21:49
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 63 Times in 35 Posts
Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,007 Posts
John_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can I lose LOT of fat in 100 days?

I once had a "Slendertone belt" thingy, electric shock device which claimed it had the effect of doing 100's of sit-ups just wearing it for 30 minutes..

The instructions specifically said - 'do not use on the genitals' .. Of course I had to try it. Took a bit of effort to wrap the belt around such a small area but oh boy it was worth it.

Quote:
View Post
Get a bicycle. Ride it at a good intensity, cardiovascular pace for about 5 hrs/day. Include a bunch of hills in your routine, more as you get skinnier. Don't eat anything that has any fat in it.

You'll lose a lot of weight and feel better than you can possibly imagine.

Alternatively, my old roomates found one of these at a garage sale once:

It's an electroshock muscle stimulator. They're supposed to actually work really well.

We found it worked best when one of us would pass out drunk. The others would duct tape it to his (passed out guy's) abs, set the intensity to max, turn it on, and watch the show while laughing hysterically.

Those were the days...