View Single Post
Old 16.03.2016, 10:55
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 10 Times in 4 Posts
Rakapas has earned some respectRakapas has earned some respect
Re: Fust AG. Bad experience.

Quote:
View Post
Have you tried using the website's contact form?

I've done this twice recently and had excellent response and customer service from Fust.
Oh this was it! Thanks !! I contacted them in the contact phone number in case of issues that they sent out with the online receipt. I searched for their online contact number 071 955 51 63 and it worked!

What I was told that some merchandise that you order online, the online department takes care off but other online purchases, the regular Fust call center takes care off (depends on size of merchandise). Anyway, they work with a private company that does the transport for them and apparently the transport company is failing...indeed, the people at Fust told me they have contacted the transport company (forgot name), like 2 hours after I made the order and the transport company should have contacted me within 24 hours which they did not. So now Fust Online will be figuring out what is going on.

Ok, thanks for your help there once again. Still funny that some ex-customers can help me more than the Fust website in terms of contacting the respective department. Also, the phone message system does not work, they could have told me about their other online service number too. Thanks again!
This user would like to thank Rakapas for this useful post: