View Single Post
Old 12.04.2016, 00:26
Forum Legend

Groaned at 277 Times in 162 Posts
Thanked 5,671 Times in 2,591 Posts
ZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for people who share physical custody

Quote:
View Post
alternierende Obhut
Am not up-to date with this term - from what I gather on the internet, it differs from the usual CH custody agreements in which the the child is every other weekend by the Dad - which works out great with many of my friends / acquaintances, as well as the children, when managed well.

We've personally had this type of agreement since the little one was 3 (now about 18 years ago). She was fine and has turned out brilliantly. I refused any financial support from her Dad other than that which enabled me to re-establish a career after a four yr. break i.e. so that she could go to a good kindergarten plus other great help networks / full-time supervised school from age 4 in the very initial years. And believe me, that was nearly impossible to find in CH in those days if you really cared about your child, and money was very limited.

In Zurich it's also quite recent that you can deduct child-care costs from your taxes .

I also don't understand what you mean with child-care subsidies?

Would be great if you could elaborate, so that anyone on the Forum might be able to give you some up-to-date / share your experiences?
This user would like to thank ZuriRollt for this useful post: