View Single Post
Old 12.04.2016, 08:43

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
krax has no particular reputation at present
Re: Looking for people who share physical custody

Quote:
View Post
Am not up-to date with this term - from what I gather on the internet, it differs from the usual CH custody agreements in which the the child is every other weekend by the Dad - which works out great with many of my friends / acquaintances, as well as the children, when managed well.
Yes, our son really stays with me half the time and with his mother half the time (right now every other week Monday to Monday).

Quote:
View Post
I also don't understand what you mean with child-care subsidies?

Would be great if you could elaborate, so that anyone on the Forum might be able to give you some up-to-date / share your experiences?
I guess the formal name would be something like "Subvention für familienergänzende Betreung". At least Stadt Zürich and our Gemeinde in Kantont ZH have it (see https://www.stadt-zuerich.ch/ssd/de/...te/kosten.html). It means that depending on your income, you pay only a percentage of the full cost of day care for each day that you work. For instance my ex who has a low income would pay less than half of the full cost if she was a single parent in the usual CH sense!

I can imagine there was not such system 18 years ago!

Last edited by 3Wishes; 12.04.2016 at 14:43. Reason: fixed quoting
The following 2 users would like to thank krax for this useful post: