View Single Post
Old 22.04.2016, 12:10
Posts: n/a
Re: Which insurance is for end of tenancy stuff?

First said deposit may be used for covering any damages that need repairing/repainting of walls/replacing of stuff etc.

If the deposit wouldn't cover it, then it is the liability insurance you need to inform, which will cover the damages, usually minus the 200 CHF deductible(?) the amount of CHF you have to pay yourself
Reply With Quote