View Single Post
Old 14.05.2016, 23:04
Forum Legend

Groaned at 105 Times in 96 Posts
Thanked 10,610 Times in 4,679 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I saw something similar on TV recently among totally unintegrated Brits living on the Costa del Sol. They were all for votiing to stay in, but admitted that if they lived in the UK, they'd be voting to leave. It's called naked self-interest.
My old college mate runs two forums in Spain and is constantly shocked by the number of ex-pats there who openly support UKIP and will be voting leave. They're not retired, just short sighted, bigoted and stupid. They really don't see how their own situation would be affected.

Quote:
View Post
A British passport allows you to travel in more countries visa free than a Swiss or German passport. The English are quite good at making arrangements with foreign countries!
One of the very first things I was taught when I began work in the travel industry is that a British passport holder requires the fewest number of visas of any other passport holder in the World.

Quote:
TOP RATED COUNTRIES

1) Finland
= Germany
= Sweden
= USA
= United Kingdom (174 points)

2) Canada
= Denmark (173 points)

3) Belgium
= France
= Italy