View Single Post
Old 16.05.2016, 17:15
Forum Legend

Groaned at 37 Times in 34 Posts
Thanked 3,414 Times in 1,491 Posts
cyrus has a reputation beyond reputecyrus has a reputation beyond reputecyrus has a reputation beyond reputecyrus has a reputation beyond reputecyrus has a reputation beyond reputecyrus has a reputation beyond repute
As a self interested person, and any of the other UK nationals, what benefits will you gain from leaving the EU?

Quote:
How should I know? I know nothing about you or your circumstances.

But I would hope there would be bigger issues to think about than the effect a British withdrawal would have on a few thousand Brits living in Switzerland.
What is it with you, you think it's about the few thousand who live here? You think switzerland is the only country in the EU with UK nationals in it?

Quote:
How should I know? I know nothing about you or your circumstances.

But I would hope there would be bigger issues to think about than the effect a British withdrawal would have on a few thousand Brits living in Switzerland.
Let's try and spell it out to you. I am not the 1%, I came here thanks to a great job, it was easy, I got in a van and moved here. This EU thing is great for me.

Now you tell me, what will I gain from voting to leave the EU? That's easy isn't it, that's what you want, you want a case. I gave you a case, now give me yours. Tell me how leaving the EU will make you better off.

Last edited by 22 yards; 16.05.2016 at 21:43. Reason: Let's get that Multi-Quote thingy working...
This user would like to thank cyrus for this useful post: