View Single Post
Old 31.05.2016, 13:07
RIP

Groaned at 563 Times in 354 Posts
Thanked 11,548 Times in 5,941 Posts
Sbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I'm pro-Europe but totally against the EU in its current form. It's the most antidemocratic organisation I can think off, making crap decisions that affect all its citizens. I'll definitely be voting out.
Um... when did you vote for the home secretary, the foreign secretary, the minister of agriculture or anyone else in the UK Government?

These leaders that make the rules in the UK are politicians appointed by the prime minister. I don't see any benefits under this system against having professional managers, appointed by the EU making rules for 250 million people.

When I look at the quality of the UK politicians that are supporting the leave camp, I dread the result if they win the referendum.
This user would like to thank Sbrinz for this useful post: