View Single Post
Old 01.06.2016, 22:55
Troublawesome's Avatar
Troublawesome Troublawesome is offline
Forum Veteran
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Zug
Posts: 1,107
Groaned at 244 Times in 143 Posts
Thanked 1,193 Times in 526 Posts
Troublawesome is considered knowledgeableTroublawesome is considered knowledgeableTroublawesome is considered knowledgeable
Re: tax residency certificate

Sorry to dig this out but I plan to go the Zug office soon to ask for the same thing (Certificate of Tax Residency) and it would be so much helpful if I knew the German word for it as my German are too basic and I think I'll struggle to get what I need.

Anyone know how to ask for this? I plan to go here:

I hope I am not just going without reason if I ask it by email or online.
Reply With Quote