View Single Post
Old 02.06.2016, 22:35
Forum Legend

Groaned at 105 Times in 96 Posts
Thanked 10,610 Times in 4,679 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
This mess with people getting poll cards without being British ..... or under all the names they ever had in life (woman) ..... is that normal in Britain?? This vote will represent absolutely nothing and would have to be repeated in a third world country ....do we all need to send scrutineers?
I've moved a few times in the last three years and I've been told that the new place where you pay council tax and register to vote, is supposed to inform the previous council of the change. So, it appears that Windsor didn't inform Wigan of the name change and move to their electoral register, which is weird because my council tax in Wigan is in the right name (because I did that myself), so it's just the electoral register that wasn't updated. I have to have my postal vote with Windsor because it's the last place I lived even though my house is in Wigan. Confusing enough for you?

Quote:
View Post
Basically this is the main reason why I want Brexit to happen.
The EU establishment needs a shock, and I'd rather it was a Brexit than Marine for president.
Either way, the far right is rubbing it's hands with glee at the prospect. Even Golden Dawn are hoping for Brexit. Give me two minutes in a darkened room with those *************