View Single Post
Old 03.06.2016, 00:19
Forum Legend

Groaned at 198 Times in 164 Posts
Thanked 13,604 Times in 7,085 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I've moved a few times in the last three years and I've been told that the new place where you pay council tax and register to vote, is supposed to inform the previous council of the change. So, it appears that Windsor didn't inform Wigan of the name change and move to their electoral register, which is weird because my council tax in Wigan is in the right name (because I did that myself), so it's just the electoral register that wasn't updated. I have to have my postal vote with Windsor because it's the last place I lived even though my house is in Wigan. Confusing enough for you?
Absolutely. So I suppose the population in GB 2013 was not - as indicated - 64.1 million but at the most half of it as they tend to count their people double or tripple.