View Single Post
Old 23.06.2016, 12:33
RIP

Groaned at 563 Times in 354 Posts
Thanked 11,548 Times in 5,941 Posts
Sbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Hopefully they'll split. I think the outcome of this referendum will be more gains for UKIP. With Labour turning its back on the working classes, I expect them to take some scalps come 2020, especially in the north.
I think after the refugee poster and Nigel Farage's performance over the past month, the result will be UKIP disappearing, & the rebels will go back to the Conservatives.

Boris and Gove are finished as major politicians, their performances were proven to be full of untruths and bellicose stupidities. Ruth Davidson is the rising star in the Conservative party, she is like a Rottweiler.

Labour will never let the lower classes down. They have very good people, but are poor judges when choosing leaders.

But then I may be wrong.
This user would like to thank Sbrinz for this useful post: