View Single Post
Old 24.06.2016, 22:34
Forum Legend

Groaned at 267 Times in 217 Posts
Thanked 10,888 Times in 5,785 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Look who has decided Europe's faith in the next turbulent years....in case you have any doubts.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/people...ld-us-5965067/
Quote:
‘I hesitated for about a minute at the polling station and wasn’t sure at all on what to vote. My friend voted remain so I just thought they’ll counteract.’
The 19-year-old admitted that his vote was ‘definitely not informed’.
MORE: Young people are livid older generations ‘disinherited’ them by leaving the EU
Ryan
Ryan Williams, 19, from Lowestoft, says he regrets voting Leave (Picture: Ryan Williams)
Instead, he says, ‘I feel sick and wish we remained. I hate myself.’
Some of the things he told us he was hoping would come from Brexit would be ‘cheaper fuel, alcohol and less of the Calais drama.’

George Osborne is very upset about the EU referendum result
But after seeing a clip of Nigel Farage this morning, he’s been questioning his decision.
The college student said: ‘I want a revote so I can vote remain, I wish facts were clearer before I messed up my vote.
‘Should have been made to watch like a five minute facts video for both sides at the polling station to be honest.’