View Single Post
Old 24.06.2016, 23:48
Forum Legend

Groaned at 434 Times in 375 Posts
Thanked 18,179 Times in 9,669 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
What a total wanker you must be...I voted Brexit and have lived and worked in Europe for most of my life, I have also been a politician for over 16 years and spent many a good few hours with MEP's and EU bureaucrats....

People have voted for Leave for many different reasons....sovereignty; immigration; pressure on services; democracy etc

Rather than denigrate the way people have voted you should perhaps aim your criticisms at the European and UK politicians that have failed to convince and inform the UK public.

I am quite frankly tired of the boring and predictable way people like you are putting down people that don't share your views as if you are some sort of intellectual heavyweight and superior person.

The decision has been made to leave, there is no going back..it's called democracy, the people want out and it's now time to make it work,
Destroyed the value of the £ and the stock markets world wide which are suppose to pay all our pensions.

Do remind us of the positives again.
  • sovereignty; your Majesty we voted for you
  • immigration; only half of UK immigrants came from the EU
  • pressure on services; see previous point
  • democracy; what does this mean exactly, the right to destroy value??
  • it's now time to make it work; I sincerely hope somebody knows how? the current candidates are less than convincing?
The following 4 users would like to thank marton for this useful post: