View Single Post
Old 25.06.2016, 19:45
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 183 Times in 131 Posts
Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,281 Posts
TobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

I have been missing this thread as I am in UK or what will soon be little Engerlaand and Wales! the soon to be non Union of our own. The Brexiters are going to get what they wanted, or not as it seems many are already regretting their vote! All I can say is the f'ing numpties, you were already sovereign, you had border control and a great economy, now it's tits are further up then the brains of a Brexiter! The lies were transparent from the start, I am so pissed off, I have actually cut friendships over this. Europe might go south now, and a stable continent might fall into uncertainty and instability. Who said don't listen to the experts? Well that man is an arse! I half hope we go down in flames because we need a lesson in humility, I hope we don't because I have family and friends who need a strong UK to survive. This is the sad result of allowing the masses a right to democracy, that the masses are easily manipulated and are mostly ignorant is all to clear now.

rant over, I will steer clear of this thread now as it makes me irate,

hugs and kisses from little Engerlaand x
The following 6 users would like to thank TobiasM for this useful post: