View Single Post
Old 26.06.2016, 19:12
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 172 Times in 120 Posts
Thanked 4,863 Times in 1,878 Posts
Mikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
You obviously do nto have much contact with the locals, other Swiss, French, Germans, Italians, etc- their press and TV do you? The spoofs, cartoons, standup shows, etc, have been having a ball- and I'd say the percentage is massively higher than that in Europe.
But that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is British democracy. You have a second petition calling for a rerun, Scotland sayin they will block the exit from the eu, the lib dems saying they will run on a manifesto not to exit the EU, the remain people lining up to say the leave people didn't even understand what they were voting on and everyone barking on about racism.

I don't think I've ever seen such a more corrupt, self serving, unintelligent, stuck up bunch than the people running the remain campaign. They are the ones that should be ashamed of themselves here. Whether it's good or bad for the uk is irrelivent. It's the result. The democratic outcome.
The following 4 users would like to thank Mikers for this useful post: