View Single Post
Old 26.06.2016, 22:14
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 175 Times in 122 Posts
Thanked 4,944 Times in 1,900 Posts
Mikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I (and many others) am terribly sad about the Poland-Switzerland match yesterday. The teams scored a goal each during the first 90 minutes, didn't score any during the extra time, and eventually Poland won by scoring 5 via the penalty shootout (as opposed to Switzerland's 4).
I insist on a rematch as (1) the margins are very narrow (just one missed out penalty shot!), (2) this is not the result I want, and (3) Xhaka wasn't aware of what was at stake and would have performed differently if he had complete information.
I also saw a news report before the match where the poles said they were confident and 'could win by 2 or 3 goals'. As they have now won, where is this 3 goal margin ? Hmm. Where ? 3 goals they said and its a lie, it's one.

Cancel the whole tournament I say.
This user groans at Mikers for this post: