View Single Post
Old 27.06.2016, 14:00
Forum Legend

Groaned at 210 Times in 135 Posts
Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,719 Posts
Faltrad has a reputation beyond reputeFaltrad has a reputation beyond reputeFaltrad has a reputation beyond reputeFaltrad has a reputation beyond reputeFaltrad has a reputation beyond reputeFaltrad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Sorry Switzerland is only a Partner Country in Erasmus.
ok ok, I just know there are some students exchange with Europe here. Sorry for not being full proof legal administrative perfect.

My point stands: Erasmus stays open to the UK after Brexit if they pay for it. If they don't want it, well, so be it. Young Swiss students want to go to the US, not UK anyway. I already told the story of my German cousins who came back from the UK swearing never ever going back there after being treated as nazis in Nuremberg 1945, so they went to Ireland instead for a longer time and have been in love with Eire ever since.