View Single Post
Old 27.06.2016, 14:23
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 359 Times in 246 Posts
Thanked 19,161 Times in 9,996 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
MusicChick, you don't expect me to argue against your points, do you? We are both teachers, we know the reality and the whys of it, so I can only confirm.
Hahahah, indeed. It just looks to me as if they trippled tuition and zapped the possibility to outsource as a plain big brother stunt (not really believing in the innocent "people voted" since the referendum shouldn't have been suggested in the 1st place, it was a calculated manipulative mess).

It is all a pragma socio/linguistic problem: feeding xenophobia, populism while spreading nonsensical and pretended pc push, having double standards based on cultural marxism and intersectionalism, and all that for aggressive self promotion, power seazing. Same 'ol. Tovarisch crap with different terminology.