View Single Post
Old 29.06.2016, 19:08

Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Then lets hope the insured has a high deductible. The press has really been milking Project Fear.

This one is amusing:
The EU referendum has caused a mental health crisis

I think the Guardian has a console of buttons with a range of emotions they can push at will, and the lentil eaters react on queue.
Phos, you're being a dick.

Brexit is quite a big deal for the United Kingdom. Almost everybody - on both sides of the fence - is worried about the future. The atmosphere is poisonous. I don't even live there, but I've been insulted several times over the last five days. I dread to think what it's like to be brown skinned or Polish speaking at the moment.

When Brexit is squashed - and it will be, I can assure you - things are likely to get even more ugly. This has been brewing for twenty years or more, and it isn't likely to end with gentlemanly handshakes, beer and sandwiches.

Revolutions are never pretty, even - or especially - failed revolutions. So a little less triumphant squawking from disinterested, thrill-seeking foreigners like you would be appreciated.

Cheers. Now piss off.
The following 8 users would like to thank for this useful post: