View Single Post
Old 29.06.2016, 19:10
RIP

Groaned at 47 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 14,131 Times in 5,506 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
People being shitty to foreigners (and damaging property) are out of order. Sure, the spike is a matter of a few dozen more incidents a week, but that makes a few dozen more people who are going to have trouble sleeping at night, walking around their neighbourhood by day, going about their normal, lawful business.

These twats need to be dealt with and dealt with hard. They don't represent the 52% of us who voted Leave.
I saw a video clip last night taken on a London bus. Some Yobbo spouting anti polish crap. I find that disturbing, but not particularly surprising.

What I do find really disturbing however, was the fact that the vast majority of the rest of the people on the bus were just sitting there staring into space, fiddling with their phones. Something close to 52% of them voted leave, and the other 48% didn't.
The following 3 users would like to thank JagWaugh for this useful post: