View Single Post
  #3132  
Old 29.06.2016, 20:11
Dougal's Breakfast's Avatar
Dougal's Breakfast Dougal's Breakfast is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ostschweiz
Posts: 18,281
Groaned at 1,126 Times in 875 Posts
Thanked 49,844 Times in 15,371 Posts
Dougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I saw a video clip last night taken on a London bus. Some Yobbo spouting anti polish crap. I find that disturbing, but not particularly surprising.

What I do find really disturbing however, was the fact that the vast majority of the rest of the people on the bus were just sitting there staring into space, fiddling with their phones. Something close to 52% of them voted leave, and the other 48% didn't.
Most bus passengers in London don't wear stab-proof jackets.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Dougal's Breakfast for this useful post: