View Single Post
Old 01.07.2016, 09:28

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rama karanth has no particular reputation at present
Re: ADHD and Swiss schools

Hello,I agree the kids that have problems should be integrated in the main stream.i have a friend who lives in Germany,her son is in a glass with children with special needs,and she says it works wonderfully,the special needs kids have a few classes they attend separately for some hours and then are back with the others.
To isolate and shun these kids is defenitely not a solution at least for the child,for the school which has no facility ,yes.

As I have said my son has been feeling extreme stress and feels victimised,since a month it has gotten worse.two weeks back he started telling his teacher he doesn't want to live anymore,she immediately wrote to the school psychologist who now thinks because of that he's mentally unstable.yesterday he was so frustrated in class that he banged his head against his desk till he got a bump,now god knows what the psychologist is going to think,.no one in school or the psychologist have even considered that it could be something to do with him always being treated as "different",punishing him in front of his class mates ,blaming him for everything.since the teacher can no longer hide her intolerance for him,the class mates are picking up on the negative emotions she can't hide and are sometimes treating him like a leper too.if I were in that situation I would bang my head too.