View Single Post
Old 01.07.2016, 18:30
Forum Legend

Groaned at 240 Times in 203 Posts
Thanked 23,035 Times in 9,781 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
Do you have accurate stats on this? I made it plain I voted 'remain' - but many here have said clearly that they voted OUT- and so did many other expats I know in Spain and France. Give me factual evidence please.

My point however, was that if people have made a clear choice to leave permanently, and will not in any way, shape or form, benefit or suffer from, the consequences- should not real have the right to vote.
Your point which you have gone to great lengths to bang in againa and again on different threads was that people living abroad who voted leave shouldn't have been allowed to vote in the first place.

Those who voted remain on the other hand ... that was perfect.

You are entitled to your opinion of course. But it's an interesting perspective on democracy.