View Single Post
Old 05.07.2016, 13:03
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 265 Times in 195 Posts
Thanked 17,012 Times in 8,804 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I was thinking more of the state of affairs after the impact.

It is generally the case, people aim at something other than their thumb - at least initially.

They also sometimes ignore people who quietly say "Careful, there is a Carburettor in there.", or "Shouldn't we pull the fuse first?"
Yeah.

My gripe with all of this is that I have no problem with autonomy, my own EE country went through occupation and liberation many times, we are real pros at it. I think this timing was wrong and it will make things worse for those that have just been used to promote an agenda not good for them again. If the UK knew their own gov would get them in trouble, they should have never entered the EU. I think the EU actually protected those in the UK who were already bleeding out, pushed by their own local political leadership. How dynamic.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman