View Single Post
Old 06.07.2016, 09:14
Forum Legend

Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Thanked 4,497 Times in 2,296 Posts
Verbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info for nurses looking to work in switzerland.

Quote:
View Post
Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this has been asked already - I have done some searches and have not found an answer.

I am wondering how everyone found the transition of working in Switzerland vs your country of training? I am wondering specifically of a shift in practice expectations/roles compared to North America, but I would value input from anyone

I have been hearing the scope of practice of nurses in Switzerland is quite a lot less than in North America but it would be good to hear from someone who is actually in the role. Thanks in advance
Since you speak French, I imagine you would be more interested in the Swiss French cantons. You might be better off to ask your question on a specialized forum that has people who work in nursing in CH. The one below talks a lot about French nurses working in CH and their +/- on the system but I am sure that someone could help you with your question(s) as they probably work with people who have come out of the CDN system (FYI the CHUV in Lausanne has something like 700+ nurses from Quebec).

Here is the link:

http://www.educh.ch/forum/quel-est-l...sse-f1434.html