View Single Post
Old 06.07.2016, 12:57

Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

I'm afraid nobody will be able to count on rationality from the EU at this point. There is an EU-Canada deal about to go through, but Germany and France suddenly insisted it pass parliamentary approval, and Juncker complied. I assume that trade deal will now require approval from 27 parliaments? THIS is what the UK will encounter after Article 50 and trying to gain access to its business customers. Their business customers will be castled within the EU.

Even if the EU totally breaks down at this point, they go on vacation for weeks and not report to work, refuse to work altogether, it will continue to amass power and money for absolutely nothing at all.

They have a hell of scam running. It even looks bigger than religion at this point. All they have to do is tie up paperwork, and it will continue on, because there are no metrics for their performance, and there is no accountability for the things they do.

I wonder if they are prosecutable in a particular court of law. Outside of that, the only real escape from this beast is enough critical mass of exits to collapse it completely so that free people can trade with each other freely.
The following 2 users would like to thank for this useful post:
This user groans at for this post: