View Single Post
Old 18.07.2016, 14:51
Forum Legend

Groaned at 193 Times in 162 Posts
Thanked 4,254 Times in 1,805 Posts
Papa Goose has a reputation beyond reputePapa Goose has a reputation beyond reputePapa Goose has a reputation beyond reputePapa Goose has a reputation beyond reputePapa Goose has a reputation beyond reputePapa Goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: additional costs after moving out

Quote:
View Post
We are moving out in October and need to provide the above mentioned certificates - do you know where we get these done?
It's very easy, you normally contact the manufacturer and they send someone out, or there may be a sticker on the appliance or in your dossier of whoi to call. Its inexpensive, verifies the machine you have been using is in good order and properly maintained, and gives the incoming tenant an element of protection should there be a problem with an appliance when they move in.

Quote:
View Post
sooo I checked my contract. Kleine Unterhalt is part of the contract (but the text does not mention service cleaning of the Washer-Dryer?), but apart from that no word on the washing machine. In the move out chapter it is only requested that the flat is cleaned in a professional manner (which was done and accepted).
I guess I'll have to call my legal insurance or the Mieterverband tomorrow.
I never understand the logic of people who want perfection and everything in order when the move in, yet come move out time wish to do as little as possible.
The following 2 users would like to thank Papa Goose for this useful post: