View Single Post
Old 23.07.2016, 14:26
Forum Legend

Groaned at 77 Times in 63 Posts
Thanked 11,492 Times in 4,665 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone from Leimbach and would like to chat ?

To the mods: I know Lewa has asked you to please close her thread. If possible, may it please stay open for a bit longer, in case anyone thinks of any more constructive ideas? Thanks.

To Lewa: Longbyt has been around (on the planet) for a while, and guided many people into really good solutions. She is a diligent, kind poster whom I respect. And occasionally she is a little strict. Longbyt repeatedly has many good ideas. Please don't snap closed or give up because you didn't quite like the way she posted, okay? Each of us here on the forum, who try to encourage others, is just offering suggestions. You might not like my offerings, either. Maybe some of them work for you, maybe some don't, and perhaps some ideas will become a springboard for completely different approaches.

I hope something works out for you.
The following 2 users would like to thank doropfiz for this useful post: