View Single Post
Old 23.07.2016, 15:07
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lewa has no particular reputation at present
Re: Anyone from Leimbach and would like to chat ?

Thanks Dropfiz

Here is some information about me , maybe it will help and I really appreciate your links,ome of them I already knew..

1. When you say "chat" do you mean conversing in person when someone visits you, or do you mean online "chatting"?

More visit, I am trying to limit my computer hours due to electrosensitivity.. mostly, computer makes me exhausted
2. Do you speak German?

I do , at least I think I do High German fine , writing is a challenge

3. Can you speak on a phone?

I can

4. Can you send sms?
I can but I am not using it much

5. Can you ever leave the house... perhaps with special care or assistance?

I can go for a short walk (5-10 Min) , but in the heat it is unbearable ...

6. Do you need visitors to take any special precautions or care, because of your medical conditions?
No , I get tired easily.

7. Do you have a skill or area of knowledge you'd be happy to share with others? For example: could you offer to practice English with them? Or would you be interested in teaching visitors anything else about which you know?
I used to teach English at some stage of my life... so I can share ....
I love Game of thrones , Big Bang Theory, comedies, can share about travels, I am a good listener, I am interested in spirituality, religions...

8. Do you have a particular hobby, even one you haven't done for ages, for example playing cards, Scrabble or chess, or knitting, sewing, model trains or jig-saw puzzles? Listening to music, woodworking, origami, Tai Chi, yoga, dying your hair, painting your nails, reading aloud or telling stories of the past (or listening while someone else does)? Would you be interested in someone doing this with you?

Playing card sounds fine , music, would love to learn Tai chi, reading and telling stories..

9. Is there some specific, practical area of daily living for which you'd be grateful if someone did it for you? For anyone offering voluntary help, it is easier if they know what the task is. Specific help could perhaps include: going shopping for you, or unpacking the groceries if you've ordered online, or teaching you how online shopping works (if you don't already know), or cooking a meal, or baking a cake in your kitchen (so you get that wonderful smell, too), or trimming back some plants, practicing your German.

Practicing German would be great. conversations , maybe shopping - but we can handle that

Thanks Dropfiz for motivation
The following 2 users would like to thank Lewa for this useful post: