View Single Post
Old 16.08.2016, 09:37
RIP

Groaned at 47 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 14,131 Times in 5,506 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Fixed that for ya

Why? It's a form of religious repression against women, that's not compatible with the Western values of society where women are equals to men. The burka in general should be banned from Europe.

Probably not, but swimming fully clothed could increase the risk of drowning.
You believe the burka should be banned. I don't think that such a ban, either local or widespread, would make the slightest positive difference to the current security situation which the ban supposedly improves, given that I've seen news reports of Corsicans surrounding apartment buildings containing Muslims.

Nude sunbathing also increases the risk of skin cancer, smoking and alcohol also claim lives, I submit to you that the ban was not imposed out of concern for the safety of those wearing them. Even if that were the intent, it seems to have backfired in this instance.

Last edited by JagWaugh; 16.08.2016 at 09:38. Reason: sentence incomplete