View Single Post
Old 17.08.2016, 08:16
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 183 Times in 131 Posts
Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,281 Posts
TobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Just a matter of interest why do you say doubtful they said that, when in fact that's exactly what they said.

As I say you and I both have no idea what will happen. You take the negative angle, I use my views for the positive angle.

The telegraph article says that sources close to May say she's pressing ahead and is not wavering.

True it can all change and we believe what we want.

It was stated during the referendum that the UK has a trade deficit with Europe. So isn't it in Europe's interest to keep the UK on-board. All this hard-talk from the Euro ministers has been ignored so far.

Everyone who is negative plays the angle of how great Europe is to be in. Is it really doing so well at the moment when you look at it and if so why? I'm willing to be convinced.

You said they ALL said that? Sorry but I read the news in the papers and the magazines and they do not ALL feel or say what you said.