View Single Post
Old 17.08.2016, 10:19
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,120 Times in 763 Posts
Thanked 18,735 Times in 7,273 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
So the fact they joined before they discovered religion means that religion was a major factor for them to join ISIS in the first place? what sorcery is that? Have ISIS discovered time travel?

For gods sake man, read the article. Nobody is saying there aren't religious men and women in ISIS - the point is that most don't understand their own religion well enough to know what to do, and ISIS takes advantage of that.
I'm not going to read every article you link to, because I don't see you as a fully rational poster. You have a frantic, spittle-flecked element that I just can't take seriously enough to put the effort into trying to fully investigate and understand your perspective. As for the rest of your post, where did I say that everyone who joined ISIS did so only for deeply religious reasons? Again, I don't give two hoots that every recruit doesn't know their religion perfectly, I just care what atrocities they do in the end in the name of ISIS and their perception of Islam.