View Single Post
Old 17.08.2016, 10:43
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 183 Times in 131 Posts
Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,281 Posts
TobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

@ Richdog, I don't think anyone would deny (not even the PC brigade) that "IS/Daesh" are not extremist religious fundamentalist Islamic nutters.

Some people seem to miss the point, and that is that IS does not represent the majority of moderate mainstream Islamic or Muslim society. It represents a small and very dangerous fundamentalist ideology. The fact that it has a willing and dedicated leadership and it manages to indoctrinate weak minded, uneducated and disenfranchised Muslim men and women and children into their ideology doesn't change the fact that they are not representative of all Muslims.

I don't particularly like any religion, I am a hardcore atheist. However I wholeheartedly agree that people should be allowed to practice their religious beliefs whatever they may be, but they should do it peacefully and without judgement on others and should of course follow secular law, especially in societies that are not based on religion.

Last edited by TobiasM; 17.08.2016 at 11:17.
This user would like to thank TobiasM for this useful post: