View Single Post
Old 19.08.2016, 08:25
Forum Legend

Groaned at 396 Times in 305 Posts
Thanked 16,820 Times in 9,487 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info for nurses looking to work in switzerland.

Quote:
View Post
Hello everyone from english Forum.
This forums had caught my attention as I wanted to work in Switzerland as a nurse. I am from the phillipines and I am currently working here in Germany as a Nurse helfer as I still need to work on my full recognition - I am fluent in German(with B2 certificate) and English. My questions are:
First - I wanted to ask If I would be fully recognized as a nurse in Germany. Will I be also recognized to work in Switzerland?
Second - If ever its possible to apply to the health care institutions would there be one that acknowledges my English proficiency as an edge?

Thank you in advance for your inputs.
If you are certified in Germany then it shouldn't be a problem to get recognition here.

https://www.sbfi.admin.ch/sbfi/en/ho...ealthcare.html

I would check with them on what level of Swiss language fluency would be needed. English is a bonus, but it's your fluency in German that will allow you to be employed here.