View Single Post
Old 30.08.2016, 19:00
RIP

Groaned at 47 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 14,131 Times in 5,506 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I wouldn't call on him for personal entertainment, or for social outings. But definitely the kind of person I would want to put on point to go up against adversity.

Perhaps its an easy vantage point from his underdog position to shoot at the incompetencies of the establishment. I think he's done that brilliantly, evidenced by the results he's achieved. I think he's led his party and ideological adherents well. Certainly much better than Cameron and Corbyn theirs, undisputedly.

Although I wouldn't necessarily think he is particularly fittest to govern a country.
So honesty isn't a big issue for you? Out of EU at all costs, whoever however, just leave?

I think he would be shite at leadership. He is strikes me as exactly the kind of guy that is the first to go swimming when some group does the "lifeboat" exercise.