View Single Post
Old 30.08.2016, 22:19
Forum Legend

Groaned at 434 Times in 375 Posts
Thanked 18,152 Times in 9,656 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
hu?
So?
He's not having a preferential treatment but same as others, where's the problem?

Also I did not make him the focus of the debate, only that he was one of the rare to fight against other politicians.

You seem to have problem because I used "rich" referring to other European MPs... A bit simplistic term to refer to their attitude of "we're better than the dumb citizen, we are ignoring the life outside our golden lifestyle".
Even that might be not very accurate but that's more or less the idea.

I don't care about Mr Farage salary and the likes, it's not 20min or dailymail here!
Indeed; you used the term "rich" and I simply pointed out that Farage is an equally rich EU politician so you using the term "rich" to disparage these EU politicians equally disparages Farage.

You also described these as passive, rich, arrogant, pedant...politicians in the EU.
We have established Farage is also rich!

It would also be hard to find a more passive EU politician than Farage!

Nigel Farage has the lowest voting attendance record of any active MEP in the European Parliament. This places him 745th out of 746 MEPs from across the different EU countries on the register. The 746th is Brian Crowley, a paralysed MEP in Ireland who has never voted, according to the register.

So what does he fight with these passive, rich, arrogant, pedant EU politicians about; their choice of aftershave`?