View Single Post
Old 31.08.2016, 12:58
Forum Legend

Groaned at 492 Times in 321 Posts
Thanked 4,100 Times in 1,953 Posts
CorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I can honestly say, of all my friends, family and acquaintances, I can count on one hand the number of people who would disagree with Adam Hills' exceptionally eloquent assessment of Farage. And don't even dream of dissing Adam Hills. He's firmly in the Louis Theroux club of thinking women's top totty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnNeWQlpjso
First quantity does not mean quality- No offense intended here.

Second, it's the first time I see this "adam hills". I have mixed feelings between watching a rude person, a clown, or both.

Now as for the content, I see some personal comments about Mr Farage smoking, which is like Gossip level +500.
The rest is some debatable generalization or petty comments.

I could make a far more accurate and sour show about some of my colleagues, and get everyone in the office to agree. That would not make my performance any valuable or putting in doubts my colleagues' daily actions or work performance or alleged professional results.

I think the video was intended to be mix between caricature and funny. I am not offended by it but I doubt it can be a fair professional recommendation on Mr Farage.
As for the comedy side, it's like some pathetic gossip show for the trendy TV losers, definitely not my type of humor.

Shame coming from UK who have a ton of excellent humorists like Ricky Gervais , Rik Mayall, etc... why naming a few while there are so many?