View Single Post
Old 13.09.2016, 09:46
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 1,472 Times in 513 Posts
Trollemor has a reputation beyond reputeTrollemor has a reputation beyond reputeTrollemor has a reputation beyond reputeTrollemor has a reputation beyond reputeTrollemor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1-year Half Fare VS GA (discounted for the value of Half Fare)?

Shadysand, I opened my little SBB spreadsheet for last year (a bit autistic about numbers, we are), and here it is:

Between July 1st 2015 and June 30th 2016, I've taken the train for an average of CHF 410,35/month full price, with my biggest month being May 2016 at CHF 685,60. I have 4 months in that period where I used the train for more than CHF 600,00/month, full price.

For the present year, it's going to be even higher, looking at how much hiking I've been doing.

In this I only country trips out of the city of Zürich (but including the airport), I also use the public transportation network in Zürich most of the time. We've used the car twice this summer; the only reason we keep it is that we're moving next year and we want to see if we're going to need it in our new place.

I have a partner's GA (my husband has the full price one) that I paid for an entire year (CHF 2560,00).
This user would like to thank Trollemor for this useful post: