View Single Post
Old 14.09.2016, 10:34
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 158 Times in 106 Posts
Thanked 2,640 Times in 978 Posts
gaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
If economic relations are so balanced and empirical I guess we can ignore the need for Britain to find good negotiators for Brexit, as the final solution would necessarily be fair and to all participant's benefit. Perhaps I am a bit naive.
not even sure how and why you are bringing the self-inflicted wound of Britain into a religious discussion. There's nothing religions in this, apart from the fact that now the pro-EU voters have only prayer left as a consolation means.

Quote:
View Post
"The only way to rein in religion is by external force." seems to presume that all religions need reining in, and that the only way to do this is by the use of force.
Yes, thats EXACTLY what i mean. All religions should be subject to the rule of law in the state, separated from that state and be subjugated to the level of hobby. You can practice any hobby you want, in private and as long as its not disrupting social life.