View Single Post
Old 18.09.2016, 11:35
Forum Legend

Groaned at 446 Times in 384 Posts
Thanked 18,540 Times in 9,821 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
It's a simple question: Why don't you follow Sharia?

You won't answer the question because you know that whatever answer you give will show that you are not neutral towards Sharia, contrary to what you vainly claim. (I don't think you won't answer the question because you are too ignorant to form an opinion. Am I giving you too much of the benefit of the doubt?)

I have cited dozens of precepts of Sharia on this forum, pulled from primary sources, that I disagree with. What have you ever cited?

When you are challenged to offer substantive arguments of your own, you retreat with claims of neutrality to avoid having to do so. Your refusal to answer this simple question shows you are being disingenuous in this discussion. You are the one wasting people's time.

It's disappointing because I know you can do better.
"What have you ever cited? " To answer this I recommend you search through my posts; there are only a few thousand