View Single Post
Old 23.09.2016, 00:13
Posts: n/a
Re: C permit for family?

You will get a C right off the bat if you are hired in Switzerland as a full professor by either Kantonal or federal universities. There may be other instances as well such as equivalent status in research institutes.

In the case of a professor, your spouse and children (under 18, i think) also get C permits.
Reply With Quote