View Single Post
Old 05.10.2016, 05:40

Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
raminbox is considered a nuisanceraminbox is considered a nuisanceraminbox is considered a nuisance
Re: Canyon purecycling online bike order

That was indeed very useful. This was exactly what i was looking for back when I started the post. Thanks a lot, hope it helps more.

Quote:
View Post
I'd like to share my experience and want to share how to buy canyon bicycle from Germany.

Last week I ordered canyon and finally I could get mine.

Even there is a website which is valid for Switzerland (purecycling), some sort of bicycle (in my case, endurace slx 8.0) is not available at that site. So if you really want to buy the canyon with specific model, then only option is order and deliver to german boarder.

The thing what I have done was, order the bike from website and sent it to the warehouse (like http://www.europaketshop.ch). I recommend to send bicycle to Waldshut since the warehouse location is very close to custom office (both for Germany and Swiss).

Then go to the german custom office with your bill (to send your bicycle to this location, you should have to write down german address but it is okay. I talked with officer and they accept hand-written address on top of billing paper. So, just remove pre-exisiting written address and change it to your swiss address) and get a stamp.

Next thing is, go to swiss custom office, claim swiss tax which is 8%.

Now the most important step is, tax refund.

I was little bit confused about this procedure but the answer is, contact with canyon (chat system at canyon website is enough) and send original document (billing paper with stamps) to canyon. Then as soon as they receive this, they will give money back to you.

Hope more people can ride with canyon with this post.