View Single Post
Old 05.10.2016, 07:12
RIP

Groaned at 47 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 14,131 Times in 5,506 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
It's normal that children are scared of people who cover their face. Children are very sensitive to facial expressions and learning judge them is very important to their development.

The flip side of the argument is that no woman wearing a Burka would ever be allowed work in a school, so it it's irrelevant when discussing a ban. What you wear in private is no business of the state, however I think private companies, schools, state employers etc. should be free to impose a ban if they wish.
If it is no business of the state, then schools and state employers should impose whatever some individual or group which is employed by the state pleases and then it is somehow magically no longer the state which is interfering?

Private companies should be free to implement whatever racist or religious agenda they see fit? Perhaps states should hand over free speech or voting rights to the private sector.

Perhaps I have completely misunderstood what you are trying to say... I hope so.

Last edited by JagWaugh; 05.10.2016 at 07:57. Reason: +implement
This user would like to thank JagWaugh for this useful post: