View Single Post
Old 07.10.2016, 20:58
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 183 Times in 131 Posts
Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,281 Posts
TobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wow, CHF to GBP exchange rate is pretty crazy at the moment...

Quote:
View Post
For the moment it makes British classic car parts less expensive. (I know, I really should get a life.)
Well thats about the size of the British Automobile industry these days a few small factories building replacement parts for peoples old Austin Healys or Robin Reliants.

Ha, you have to laugh at the feckwits who voted out, they have stitched everybody up including themselves. I don't think the pound will be strong again for a very long time or ever as Britain doesn't really have a great deal to offer the world anymore.

Funny thing is the Brexiters thought if they left the EU they would be dictating the terms of business, but actually its quite the opposite. It will affect Switzerland too as there isn't going to be any more niceties to those that chose to stay out in the first place. Nationalism is a sick thing.
This user would like to thank TobiasM for this useful post: