View Single Post
Old 11.10.2016, 17:15
theUser theUser is offline
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 207
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Thanked 145 Times in 87 Posts
theUser has earned some respecttheUser has earned some respect
Re: Non-EU working for foreign employer, living in CH

I believe that once you get your dependent B permit and are authorized to work in Switzerland you can register as an ANOBAG (employee of a non-resident employer) and work for US-based employer. Just keep in mind that if your wife's permit is not renewed for whatever reason (end of employment, etc) your permit would be cancelled as well and having a job with the US employer would not make any difference.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank theUser for this useful post: