View Single Post
Old 11.10.2016, 18:34
Forum Legend

Groaned at 105 Times in 96 Posts
Thanked 10,610 Times in 4,679 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Really now is that an opinion or have you got an actual reference for it?????????
To be fair, his entire post was bow larks. My mate's can only get a Spanish passport because they've lived and worked there for 10yrs, own property there, and have raised a shed load of money for Spanish charities.

But back on Mud Island, this is the kind of mentality I'm dealing with on a near daily basis, particularly when trying to employ people to work on my house refurb. I've spent the last week chasing tradesmen for dates when work can be done, revised quotes for a higher spec product, and even had one company that hold the Queen's crest send over a CAD design for approval and then refuse to quote for the work. They'll all be getting the sharp end of my tongue on Monday morning, and we'll see who doesn't understand 5 figure sums being taken elsewhere! I know it's small potatoes to some, but if that's how they choose to treat cash customers...screw 'em!

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenter...ard-to-losing/
This user would like to thank Blueangel for this useful post: